We all know that one size doesn’t fit all. That’s why CoPilot RV safely calculates your route based on your RV’s dimensions so you only drive on roads suitable for your RV size and class.
Here’s how to set up your customized RV routing profile:
- In the Main Menu, tap Settings > Vehicle Routing Profiles
- Select RV as your vehicle type, tap View/Edit
- Choose RV Dimensions
- You can select from a list of industry standard RV dimensions or use the ‘Use Custom Size Restrictions’ option to enter the Max Height, Max Width, RV Length and Total Weight of your RV.
- Almost done, just enter a name for your RV profile and save it.
You’re all set. CoPilot RV is ready to take you on your next adventure.
A size too small? Then spring to bigger and better. Did you hear that we increased the maximum RV dimensions in our last update? We changed these to cater for drivers of larger RVs, these can now be set as follows:
- Max. height 14ft, max. width 102in, RV length 48ft, max. weight 60,000lbs
Get the latest update from the App Store today. Android app update to follow.