Our new feature CommuteMe™ learns your preferred daily commute and provides real-time traffic* and ETA info along that personal route you love. You know the one that gets you to work and home for dinner on time!
CommuteMe uses ActiveTraffic™ to automatically scan your route and display any delays that will affect your daily drive. You will need to have ActiveTraffic activated to receive the real time traffic information. If you don’t already have it, go to MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades.
Getting started with CommuteMe™
- First, make sure to enter your Home and Work addresses in My Places. To do this, tap Go To> My Place > Favorites
- When you’re ready to begin your daily drive, select Go To> My Place > Favorites. Once there, choose Work (or Home if you’re leaving work) from the list of your favorties.
- This next step is easy – tap GO and just drive your commute. CommuteMe™ will automatically recognize when you begin driving near your home/work and when you arrive at the other end of the commute. CommuteMe™ learns the unique route for both directions of your drive.
- Once you’ve reached your destination, you will be asked to if this is the preferred route that you’d like to save
- With your preferred commute route saved, CoPilot will check your location each time it is started. If CoPilot recognizes you are near a commute starting location – you will be prompted to take your preferred route and you are shown traffic and ETA for that route.
- If for any reason your commute changes just begin driving the new route and, after a couple trips, CoPilot will learn the new route.
- You can also choose time of the day and which days of the week you’d like to use CommuteMe in the feature settings. Simply check what time and which days you’ll be using your preferred route.
- If you’re not heading home or to work, you can simply exit the commute screen by tapping the x at the top right.
We hope you enjoy this new functionality – safe travels! 🙂