CoPilot GPS hits 2m users – upgrade sale now on until 18th November!

copilot gps upgradeA few weeks ago we updated our free Android and iOS CoPilot GPS apps  to version 9.3 with updated maps and a variety of improvements based on user feedback. Now we are proud to announce that the app has been downloaded 2 million times since launching in May. It just goes to show how popular a free on-board/offline mapping app can be.

We are excited to see how popular CoPilot GPS has been for new-to-CoPilot smartphone and tablet users worldwide – including in some emerging markets for CoPilot like Brazil (count me in for road-testing duties!). We’re also delighted that so many of our CoPilot Live v8 customers have installed the app and activated full-featured navigation in-app for free (here is how if you haven’t done it already).

To celebrate this milestone, and for a limited time only, we are offering some great discounts on in-app upgrades in CoPilot GPS, with up to 50% off turn by turn 3D navigation and extra map regions. So whether you are a free user who’d like to get the full voice-guided CoPilot sat nav experience, or an existing customer who needs maps of Europe, Australasia or elsewhere, there’s never been a better time to upgrade!

Upgrade to turn by turn navigation and enjoy:

• Lifetime use of full-featured  turn-by-turn voice guided CoPilot sat nav
  • Clear, non-distracting and easy to follow 3D map views
  • Powerful automatic route calculation and recalculation if you miss a turn
  • Speed limit warnings and safety camera alerts
  • Lane indicator arrows and ClearTurn™ display at complex junctions and motorway exits

… and much much more!

————————————————————————————————————

Planning to drive abroad soon? Get the maps you need now!

• Buy additional map regions in-app and navigate abroad with confidence
  • Choose from maps of the whole of Europe, USA, Australasia, Southern Africa and Brazil
  • As with all CoPilot apps, maps are stored on your mobile device, so no need to worry about data roaming

Upgrading is easy – simply start your CoPilot GPS app then tap -> My CoPilot -> Features & Upgrades

We like to thank all of you who have downloaded CoPilot GPS and given us so much great feedback. We are continually working to improve all of our CoPilot apps, and we’ve got some great improvements and new features coming soon to CoPilot GPS and our full-featured CoPilot Live Premium apps to help make all of your journeys easier and more enjoyable!

As always, happy to hear from you so join our Facebook page, follow us in Twitter and / or talk to us in Google+.

This entry was posted in CoPilot for Android, CoPilot for iPhone & iPad and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Chris
    Posted November 8, 2012 at 4:58 pm | Permalink

I was going to do this but don’t see the “MyCoPilot” to tap, only “Upgrades” which does not offer the option.

• Pauliina - ALK
      Posted November 8, 2012 at 5:41 pm | Permalink

Hi Chris, when you open the GPS application you should see four areas in the main menu: go to/ mycopilot / settings / more. Tap MyCopilot area and on the top you should see “features and upgrades” on top (remember to be connected via Internet before you tap). Hope this helps!

2. Mohammed
    Posted November 8, 2012 at 5:34 pm | Permalink

مشكور

3. Tarek
    Posted November 8, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Permalink

Dubi

4. Nayan
    Posted November 8, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Permalink

Is the licence locked with Google account to transfer it to new phone, please ¿ Is lifetime upgrade free once I buy it please?

• Pauliina - ALK
      Posted November 9, 2012 at 9:06 am | Permalink

Hi Nayan, yes it is a lifetime upgrade.

5. Ian A.
    Posted November 8, 2012 at 10:23 pm | Permalink

Hi.
    If you use on Novo7 Aurora (& possibly other Novo7 models), make sure you set the taskbar of the device to ‘always hide’ in the display settings otherwise it obscures the option tabs of CoPilot.
    Hope this helps :-)

• Ian A.
      Posted November 8, 2012 at 10:55 pm | Permalink

After sussing out & posting the above info, found out my Novo7 Aurora doesn’t have GPS…….doh..!

6. Tony N.
    Posted November 9, 2012 at 12:52 am | Permalink

So what’s the difference between a CoPilot GPS Android upgraded in-app and the Co-Pilot Live Premium Android?
    thanks for clarifying!

• Pauliina - ALK
      Posted November 9, 2012 at 9:10 am | Permalink

Hi Tony, the Premium comes with all the app functionalities, including 12 months free traffic, while in the GPS app you can pick and choose what you would like to have.

7. caesar
    Posted November 9, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Permalink

hi, if I will upgrade my free app for£ 11.99 for full voice-guided 3d nav, how much then will cost extra maps i need. I have got for now map of UK and I will need maps of France, Germany, Netherland, belgium and polan.
    ???

8. Abbas Alabdali
    Posted November 10, 2012 at 11:31 am | Permalink

The middl east not in the list of country like UAE, Oman ect.

• Youssef
      Posted November 10, 2012 at 7:43 pm | Permalink

Waar ben je

9. caesar
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Permalink

Can enybody reply please?
    hi, if I will upgrade my free app for£ 11.99 for full voice-guided 3d nav, how much then will cost extra maps i need. I have got for now map of UK and I will need maps of France, Germany, Netherland, belgium and poland.
    ???

• Pauliina - ALK
      Posted November 14, 2012 at 9:52 am | Permalink

Hi Caesar, best bet is to get pan europe maps, which include all the above countries – it is also in discount

10. nothatsnotme
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

I can find the place but the price is the usual price & there are no new map areas so to cover a short trip around western Europe, I’d have to buy at least 2 and possibly 3 areas – no discounts offered!!

Not much of a special offer!!!!

• nothatsnotme
      Posted November 12, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Permalink

I stand corrected. The prices changed as I went thru the purchase, offering very special deals!

11. james
    Posted November 14, 2012 at 8:15 am | Permalink

Am confused is it cheaper to get the premium version at 19.99 or instead upgrade via in app? Would you still have to purchase the traffic service seperately for an extra 9:99 afterwards?

• Pauliina - ALK
      Posted November 14, 2012 at 9:56 am | Permalink

Hi James, in CoPilot GPS app you can pick and choose which features you want, while Premium app is a full package. In GPS app the traffic is separate, but in Premium we offer 12 months of traffic service for free.

• james
        Posted November 15, 2012 at 10:14 am | Permalink

Hi Pauliina,

Thanks for getting back to me, if I go for premium UK and IRe, and want to add europe maps later, how much will this cost, via in app upgrade?

nothatsnotme – what sort of deals did you see?

• Pauliina - ALK
          Posted November 15, 2012 at 5:08 pm | Permalink

Hi James, as the European maps include also the UK & Ireland we’d recommend to get it now – you don’t have to save all the maps on your device, but can use the ones you need at the moment.

12. Mark Barone
    Posted November 15, 2012 at 9:22 am | Permalink

Hello,
    I’m using Version 9.3.0.172 for North America as I live in canada and when I go to features and upgrades I have Full voice-guided 3D navigation for 8.81 Dollars or 6.99 Euros. It doesn’t mention anything about it being on special. Can you tell me if this version does not go on special? Thank you for your time.
    Mark

13. Gary Fry
    Posted November 16, 2012 at 3:02 pm | Permalink

Having purchased Full European mapping and full Voice Guidance for a cost of £38 ish, can I upgrade to CoPilot Premium or will it cost me a further £34 ?

• Pauliina - ALK
      Posted November 21, 2012 at 9:22 am | Permalink

Hi Gary, if you have purchased Full European mapping and full voice guidance in CoPilot GPS, there is no need to buy CoPilot Premium separately.

14. AL
    Posted November 21, 2012 at 8:26 am | Permalink

If I install Co Pilot Live Europe HD on my Iphone 4, can it works perfectly or it’s designed for the Iphone 5 more big lcd’s?
    Does it’s possible testing your app with trial version?
    Thanks
    Alberto

• Pauliina - ALK
      Posted November 21, 2012 at 9:28 am | Permalink

Hi Alberto, it works perfectly also on iPhone 4. If you would like to see the look and feel of the app before purchase, you can always download the free CoPilot GPS with basic functions and see if you like it. If you do, you can either buy the full Europe HD version or upgrade inside the application.

15. Joao Pereira
    Posted December 4, 2012 at 8:15 am | Permalink

Hi there,
    How can I check if I have the latest map version for Iberia ? I know how to check it on Copilot GPS Live (Iphone 4) but can’t find the version information on the web.
    Thanks,
    João

16. George Muscat
    Posted December 4, 2012 at 11:06 am | Permalink

Its me again

Still no bloody answer I keep getting emails from you guys , I type the answers within the box and no reply..

Please tell me do you know what the word support means??

One Trackback