Important fix for CoPilot Live Premium ActiveTraffic (UK iPhone)

We’ve just released an in-app update for our ActiveTraffic service which fixes an issue with traffic information not being reported for some CoPilot Live Premium iPhone customers.

Here’s how to get the latest update:
- From the Main Menu, tap MyCoPilot > News & Updates.
- Select the ActiveTraffic fix update from the list
- Tap Install to start downloading and installing the update directly to your device
- Tap OK to continue (It may take a few moments for the download to finish)
- Once the download is complete, you’ll need to close and restart your CoPilot Live Premium app to continue using ActiveTraffic to help you find the fastest route around traffic jams.

We know some of you have been eagerly awaiting this fix and we thank you for your patience.

Our next free CoPilot Live Premium app update for iPhone customers will bring additional enhancements and will be available shortly through the App Store.

We are constantly improving CoPilot Live products and services. As you continue to send us your valuable feedback, we’ll be releasing additional free updates that bring even more new features and improvements to you in the future.

Thank you for choosing CoPilot Live navigation.

This entry was posted in CoPilot for iPhone & iPad and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Craig Sey
    Posted March 1, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Permalink

It’s not listed on my News & Updates section.

• Jules Wright
      Posted March 1, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Permalink

Main Menu, News Update???? Not showing here on Apple either. Perhaps it would have been a good idea to get this app on App Store same day as this real ease, most of us are using it on an iPhone or iPad. Thanks

• Christian
        Posted March 2, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

Which map region app do you have Jules? Is it working for you now?

2. Mark Gosden
    Posted March 1, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Permalink

Not showing up for me unfortunately.

3. David Morton
    Posted March 1, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Permalink

It’s a no show for me too

4. Adam Temperton
    Posted March 1, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Permalink

It showed for me early this moning about 8.00 am whilst stuck in traffic on the m3 london bound did the update over 3g (hope it was not do big a download) restarted copilot and bingo there was the traffic i was stuck in and all the prompts about alternate route etc at last a working active traffic on my 4s 16gb uk & ireland map version

5. chris doyle
    Posted March 1, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Permalink

I’ve been trying all day, still not appeared on my HTC Desire.

• Christian
      Posted March 2, 2012 at 10:21 am | Permalink

The update is just for CoPilot Live Premium for iPhone users. The ActiveTraffic issue didn’t affect Android users, so you don’t need the update.

6. Dave Rix
    Posted March 2, 2012 at 10:10 am | Permalink

Not available for me yet either. I’ve also just deleted and re-installed the app, still nothing, and the active-traffic is clearly wrong, as it’s not showing anything wrong in the whole country!

7. John Smoleskis
    Posted March 3, 2012 at 11:47 am | Permalink

The update appears and downloads. I restart co-pilot and the update is there again. It doesn’t appear to be installing.

How do I fix this?

• chris
      Posted March 4, 2012 at 6:26 pm | Permalink

same issue here….update appears, downloads but doesnt seem it install.
      active traffic is now greyed out!

• Christian
      Posted March 5, 2012 at 8:02 am | Permalink

Hi John. It is normal for the update to stay in the ‘News & Updates’ section. If you’ve installed it then it should be working properly now.

8. Guy
    Posted March 21, 2012 at 10:44 am | Permalink

I can’t even find this fix – would it not have been better to simply have put ‘to download fix – tap here’????
    When I try to update my iPhone app, it tells me I don’t have the available space – which is wrong, as I do – easily!
    I’m sorry, but I’m not very impressed guys!