CoPilot Live Premium – Android App update now available

We’re pleased to announce that our latest free app update for CoPilot Live Premium for Android is available to download right now.

This update (v9.1.0.234) fixes an issue with safety cameras not alerting in some instances, and also includes some stability and routing improvements.

Customers who purchased from Android Market: The update is available now via Android Market. Click on My Apps and then the Update next to CoPilot Live Premium app.

Customers who purchased from the CoPilot Webstore: Visit copilotlive.com/setup/ on your Android smartphone / tablet to download the new update directly to your device.

There is an app update for iPhone customers currently awaiting approval from Apple. We’ll have more news for all CoPilot Live Premium customers soon.

Happy driving from the CoPilot Live team.

This entry was posted in CoPilot for Android. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Paul Marten
    Posted February 15, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

Please can you change the red bar on the bottom, at least lets have the current road shown when no destination is put in and maybe make the red bar smaller like a button size for when you want to navigate to a new address. Then Co-pilot will be the best.

• Christian
      Posted February 15, 2012 at 4:47 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the feedback Paul. Yes – we’re considering making further improvements to the information displayed while driving without a destination.

2. Paul
    Posted February 15, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Permalink

Please change the speed alert so it is a percentage and not a fixed value as it is totally useless as an option as it is.

Thanks

• Christian
      Posted February 15, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the suggestion Paul. This feature has been suggested before and it’s being considered for a future app update.

3. Adrian Collins
    Posted February 15, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Permalink

Hi, can the size of the exit button be increased please?

I would also love to see something to easily select your say, last 2 or 3 destinations. Lets face it most people go from HOME to WORK and back to HOME every day. an easy way to select the ‘other’ destination would be brilliant.

I find it really fiddly just to select my destination – home or ‘work’ favourite

Adrian

4. Earl Harris
    Posted February 15, 2012 at 7:36 pm | Permalink

I would like the voice turn by turn commands to say which street or exit to take. Instead of saying “take exit “, how about “take exit 10″ or “take exit 35 B “, or “turn right on Easy Street. “

5. Paul Marten
    Posted February 21, 2012 at 4:11 pm | Permalink

Hi, last update to v9.1.0.234, stiill the speed cameras do not show all the time when no destination is put in, sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t. Have tried all the settings to no avail. Even when on a routed job does not show.

• Paul Marten
      Posted February 21, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Permalink

Sorry they do show but you don’t get an audio sound warning of the camera.

6. Roger Leitch
    Posted March 1, 2012 at 1:21 am | Permalink

Sorry but I saw no improvements with this update.
    Your product has never been that reliable, but I perservered because it has some good points. After it crashed my phone, it corrupted it’s files and when re-installed provided 2 variants of an unreadable screen so I decided I have had enough.
    Too frustrating to have a satnav that only works some of the time and gives up at critical times.
    So now it is now un-installed and tommorrow I take delivery of a proper satnav.

7. Ed
    Posted March 19, 2012 at 1:11 am | Permalink

In Co-Pilot for Android Premium, please allow entering coordinates as ddmmss in addition to dd.dddd. Most gps and map applications in the US use ddmmss format. Thanks

• David // CoPilot Live Marketing
      Posted March 19, 2012 at 10:03 am | Permalink

Thanks – we’ll pass this to the dev team

8. Steve
    Posted May 25, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Permalink

I bought C0-pilot live a week ago and can not get Clear Turn to work. “Show Clear Turn” under Guidance is ticked in blue. I’ve been from Taunton M5 to M5/M4 junction and from there to Chippenham M4 as well as numerous A roads and not once have I seen any junction or lane guidance? Is there a forum I can join for this type of help?

• Christian
      Posted June 1, 2012 at 5:50 am | Permalink

I’m not sure why ClearTurn is not displaying for you. Yes, there is a user forum with CoPilot staff there to help too – its at http://forum.copilotlive.com