CoPilot Live Premium for iPhone and iPad from £14.99 – Ends Monday!

It’s been almost a week since we launched CoPilot Live Premium on iPhone and iPad and during that short space of time, its arrival has caused a great buzz within the user, press and blogger communities.

Positive reviews from Stuff TV, T3 and the Guardian demonstrate that CoPilot Live Premium is a welcome addition in the satnav app space, while we were also delighted to be nominated as PocketLint’s App of the day!

However, all feedback is important to us and we’ve been taking note of  comments across all forums.  Ultimately it helps us in improving CoPilot Live Premium, making sure that it’s your best way to navigate.

Get CoPilot Live Premium from  just £14.99 for iPhone and iPad from iTunes. This introductory offer closes Monday.

This entry was posted in CoPilot for iPhone & iPad, Industry News & Opinions, Special Offers, Uncategorised. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. william mcmurray
    Posted July 15, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Permalink

I travelled for one and a half hours on a 30 mile journey round part of south london.
    I passed 11 ‘safety cameras’ The copilot live missed 5 of these.
    This is not an upgrade from the previous version. It is worse.
    Pity there is no way to upgrade this feature.

2. Neville king
    Posted July 17, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Permalink

Hi I up graded to the new copilot , and it is no as good as the old one it could not find it self,it had mental saying turn left and right when I was on a motor way not good sorry you may need fix the bugs , was no in pressed

3. Andrew Cooke
    Posted July 18, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Permalink

It’s still Monday, and the price has increased already !
    Really annoying, also not sure why I should pay again for an upgrade.

4. Rajiv
    Posted July 21, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

I bought the co-pilot for the iphone 4 some weeks agao. Now I find that I have to pay £14.99 for an upgrade ? This feels unfair. Do they want to lose customers ?

5. Sam Omitowoju
    Posted July 22, 2011 at 10:28 am | Permalink

My current version has not worked for 2 months and you have the nerve to send me an update email!!!!!!! . This has now gone on for 2 months. Will someone actually help me to fix this as I travel 3 days a week and at the moment I am using a map which is not a good advert for your customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cannot make this any clearer can I?

6. Walter Macadam
    Posted July 25, 2011 at 12:59 am | Permalink

Having used the UK version for some time and recently bought the European one, and recommended CoPilot widely, I suggest that the circumstances surrounding the introduction of Premium are a serious PR and marketing mistake. By all means introduce new versions, but to effectively abandon previous ones is a severe discouragement to continued support or phased upgrading to the new version. ALK should quickly re-think this to avoid shooting themselves in both feet.

• Tim Sergent // Marketing & Communications Manager
      Posted July 27, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Permalink

Hi Walter

Thanks for the feedback – Premium is our brand new app but v8 is still available.