We’ve had a number of CoPilot Live Premium customers contact us asking how to re-install the app to a new device or after upgrading an Android device ROM. Here’s the steps you’ll need to take to avoid activation issues.
*Please note that we cannot guarantee support for unofficial or pre-release Android ROMs*
1. Uninstall CoPilot Live Premium from your existing device or factory reset the device to completely remove CoPilot Live
2. Delete the following folder from your memory card: com.alk.copilot.* (you need to delete the entire folder from the memory card)
3. On your new device – or after you have installed your new ROM – please now re-install CoPilot Live from the Android Market. Do NOT perform any kind of restore.
4. Once installed, start CoPilot Live and follow the first run wizard
5. Download the maps again from in-app: My CoPilot > My Maps (do NOT copy the maps across or restore these from a backup)
You should now be able to activate your CoPilot Live Premium app.