Free Local Live Search with the latest CoPilot Live v8 updates for Windows Mobile and Android

As part of our programme of enhancing CoPilot Live, we are pleased to announce that the latest updates for Windows Mobile and Android are now available for download.

One significant enhancement you’ll find in the update is the inclusion of free Live Local Search.

Using the mobile internet*, this powerful search facility can help you find local businesses, major brands and services in your immediate area by simply keying in your request.

A list of services matching your criteria will be generated with full address and phone details – so you can call ahead and book that restaurant from within CoPilot Live.

Then it’s a simple matter of selection and CoPilot Live taking you straight to the door.

Local Live Search is just one of a number of enhancements that can be found in the latest free updates for Windows Mobile and Android devices, details of which can be found here.

iPhone users.

We’ve not forgotten you! Free Live Local Search will be introduced automatically in our next iPhone app  subject to Apple approval.

*Mobile data charges may apply.

This entry was posted in Uncategorised. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. musta
    Posted February 8, 2010 at 3:55 am | Permalink

Cool, but I can’t find the update in Android Market…

• Tim Sergent // Marketing & Communications Manager
      Posted February 8, 2010 at 6:15 am | Permalink

Hi Musta – have you done an upgrade of CoPilot through the Market recently? If so, you should now find Live Local Search in the Live Services section on your device.

Regards

Tim Sergent

2. robp
    Posted February 8, 2010 at 3:59 am | Permalink

I see that TTS is now available to buy in Central. The only thing is it’s not very clear which one I need. I’ve got UK & Ireland maps, so do I need TTS for EU Major, or TTS for Pan EU. Or do I need something entirely different that’s not yet available?

3. musta
    Posted February 8, 2010 at 4:13 am | Permalink

right, but they cost a whopping € 199.900,00

• Tim Sergent // Marketing & Communications Manager
      Posted February 8, 2010 at 6:13 am | Permalink

Hi Musta – Should be €19.99 – and this is now being addressed.

Regards

Tim Sergent

4. The Carrot
    Posted February 8, 2010 at 4:58 am | Permalink

@robp: UK is EU Major :).

• robp
      Posted February 8, 2010 at 5:26 am | Permalink

Ta muchly! Just had an email from Tim telling me the same – I figured it probably was, but always best to check!

5. mark shaw
    Posted February 10, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Permalink

I have just purchase TTS & I’ve got UK & Ireland maps, but from the post above i have purchased the wrong one. I appear to have purchased TTS for Pan EU but it appears from above that i needed TTS for EU Major.

this may explian why i cant get it to work.

Please advise how i can get the correct version. Will you email me the correct licence code?

• Tim Sergent // Marketing & Communications Manager
      Posted February 11, 2010 at 4:04 am | Permalink

Hi Mark

I think I’ll have to refer you to my support team to answer this one. They should be able to get you up and running with the correct TTS.

Tim Sergent