Android Update Available (Motorola Milestone/HTC Tattoo Compatibility fixed)

Good news for Milestone and Tattoo owners, CoPilot Live v8 is now fully compatible with your device now. As usual, please update via the Android Market if you purchased from there. For customers who purchased on a SD card / DVD or download from our website, please simply go to www.copilotlive.com/androidinstall to install the latest update.

This entry was posted in Uncategorised and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Russ
    Posted January 6, 2010 at 2:24 am | Permalink

Just updated on my Hero and now just get a blank screen when I start Copilot, I get the welcome voice but nothing else after.

2. Ralf
    Posted January 6, 2010 at 3:36 am | Permalink

The version on http://www.copilotlive.com/androidinstall is still .540 not .571

• Christian Oliff // European Webmaster
      Posted January 6, 2010 at 4:09 am | Permalink

Thanks Ralf, link has been fixed

• Ralf
        Posted January 6, 2010 at 5:22 am | Permalink

Thank you, now it works.

3. Debbie
    Posted January 7, 2010 at 5:29 pm | Permalink

Just updated via Android Market and now getting the 703 trial expired error message. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times, but no luck.

Any advice?

• Christian Oliff // European Webmaster
      Posted January 11, 2010 at 2:23 am | Permalink

Hi Debbie. Please check the CoPilot Support site for information and help.

• Debbie
        Posted January 11, 2010 at 5:43 am | Permalink

I have checked the FAQS at http://www.alk.eu.com/support/copilot-support/copilot8-us.htm#supportfaq and there is nothing mentioned about this error.

I sent a ticket to support on the 9th and have had no reply (Ticket No #100109-000095)

I also sent a tweet to @copilotsupport on the 9th and no reply.

• Debbie
        Posted January 17, 2010 at 7:43 am | Permalink

This is now sorted (I received an email from support :o))

Just one more thing, I see UK Traffic is now available for Windows Mobile version.

Is this available for Android and will the same link for ordering it for Windows Mobile work?

Thanks

• Christian Oliff // European Webmaster
          Posted January 17, 2010 at 11:52 pm | Permalink

Yes, that link is suitable for CoPilot Live for Android too.

• Debbie
            Posted January 18, 2010 at 2:16 am | Permalink

Thanks Christian.

I have just purchased the Traffic, but now having problems when I try to enter the Product Key.

Problem is difficult to describe. The first 5 digits go in fine, but for the rest of the boxes the letters/numbers disappear when you type them in. It looks like the mapping for the boxes is wrong.

• Debbie
            Posted January 18, 2010 at 2:30 am | Permalink

Hi Christian, just tried restarting and putting it into Landscape mode as you suggested by email, but thats not worked.

With a little fiddling I can get most of the code in (using the numeric keys rather than a long press to get the numbers in) but no matter what I do it wont let me put in the letter B (first digit of the second set of numbers)

4. andrew nwosu
    Posted January 10, 2010 at 3:54 am | Permalink

i purchased this software and now its telling me my googlecheckout code is invalid…..whats going on?

• Christian Oliff // European Webmaster
      Posted January 11, 2010 at 2:22 am | Permalink

Sorry to hear you’ve got an issue with the Google Checkout code. Please check the CoPilot Support site for information and help.

2 Trackbacks