CoPilot Live v8 Motorola Milestone/HTC Tattoo Compatibility

We’ve recently updated the list of officially compatible devices for CoPilot Live v8 across all platforms. As ever, our intent is to support as many smartphones and mobile devices as possible, and we are continuously testing new devices to make sure that CoPilot runs properly on them.

Please note that we’re aware of some compatibility issues with CoPilot v8 on the recently released Android based Motorola Milestone and HTC Tattoo smartphones. These devices are not currently compatible with v8, however rest assured that we are working to address this via a free update soon.

You can check the full CoPilot Live v8 compatibility list here at:

This entry was posted in Uncategorised and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted January 5, 2010 at 3:01 am | Permalink

I’ve purchased yesterday (04/01/10) a CoPilot Live v8 for my HTC Tattoo, which was definitely listed on the compatibility page. Impossible to have it work, I posted a thread on live support (still unanswered). I discover this post this morning, and meanwhile, the Tattoo has been withdrawn from the compatibility list…
    I’m not sure I’ll advertise for ALK’s business integrity !

2. Zebedeu
    Posted January 5, 2010 at 3:35 am | Permalink

The compatibility list is still missing the Samsung Galaxy (AKA i7500).

CoPilot is running perfectly on mine.

• Christian Oliff // European Webmaster
      Posted January 5, 2010 at 10:54 pm | Permalink

Thanks Zebedeu! I’ll get that device added to the list.

3. Marco
    Posted January 5, 2010 at 3:40 am | Permalink

@Vincent

If you are within 24 hours of purchase you can ask for a refund straight from the market.

• Posted January 5, 2010 at 4:27 am | Permalink

Refunding is of course an option, but businesswise, this is another example of customers’ frustration towards “new technologies”.
      In “real life”, this would be like having a car that would stop as soon as I shift gear when I fill in from Shell !

• Christian Oliff // European Webmaster
        Posted January 5, 2010 at 10:48 pm | Permalink

Hi Vincent – The update is now live and fixes compatibility with HTC Tattoo and Motorola Milestone.

One Trackback