CoPilot Truck has a few new features under the hood.
Introducing the free update of CoPilot Truck 18.104.22.1686 for Android and version 22.214.171.1240 for iOS users.
You asked- we listened! State Mileage Logs are back! Your CoPilot Truck app will now automatically track stage fuel mileage to provide an accurate record for billing and tax calculation on every trip!
We’ve also got new maps to share (here’s how to get them) which feature the latest PC*MILER routing and truck specific elements.
And now you can use Google Search to help you find truck stops, gas stations and any POIs you’re looking for out on the road!
Additional features include :
- Support for iPhone 5
- New Routing Options – Practical, Shortest
Need help with your CoPilot Truck app? We’re here to help! Visit www.copilotlive.com/support
Your new map update for CoPilot North America is here! The update includes thousands of new miles of roads in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
Step-by-step guide to your new maps:
1) Download the latest free app update from iTunes, Google Play, Windows Phone Store or the CoPilot Web Store
2) Connect to WiFi
3) Inside your CoPilot app, go to MyCoPilot and select My Maps
4) Select North America.
5) A pop-up will appear asking you if you would like to install your map update. Tap Continue and your map download will immediately begin.
6) The North America region will automatically start downloading. If you would prefer to only download a sub-region (and save space on your device) just pause the North America region and tap the sub-region you wish to download.
7) Enjoy your updated maps!
Got a question? Please leave us a comment on our blog or contact CoPilot support.
I was thrilled to attend the World Wide Developer’s Conference this past week in San Francisco, CA on behalf of the CoPilot team. Having never been to a developer’s conference, I wasn’t sure what to expect from WWDC. There is so much to see and do that the event can seem overwhelming. Luckily, you’re surrounded by like-minded people, each one as excited as I was to participate in Apple’s innovative and inspiring conference.
As a developer, I was interested to know the new features and design that Apple had in store and how we could maximize the CoPilot experience in iOS7. It was really cool to learn about the changes firsthand, like the automatic App updates to keep the latest version of CoPilot on your device. Of course, we will continue to provide What’s New information on our blogs and social media for our users to see new features and updates.
Here at CoPilot , we’re excited to dive into all the new APIs available in order to give our iOS users a great experience while using our apps. iOS 7 will be available in the fall and we can’t wait to see how awesome CoPilot can function within it.
– Alex Weisberger, Software Engineer Extraordinaire
Check out more photos from Alex’s WWDC trip here
Did you attend WWDC? Tell us about your trip in the comments!
We’ve just released our new MapSure™ update which includes updates reported by users via MapSure during the months of January and February and other map improvements. The updates are available for the following CoPilot North America/USA, Android and iOS customers:
- CoPilot GPS,
- CoPilot Live Premium,
- CoPilot Live Premium HD,
- CoPilot Truck,
- and CoPilot Truck HD
Here’s how to get the latest MapSure update:
– Go to MyCoPilot > News & Updates and tap “MapSure Map Update Available for Download”
– Tap the orange Install button at the bottom of the message. You do not need to restart to begin using the new map data.
IMPORTANT for CoPilot Customers: In order to receive the latest map update you MUST have the latest 2012 Q4 Quarterly Maps.
Instructions on how to get the 2012 Q4 Quarterly Maps can be found here.
This free update is part of our MapSure service that guarantees you always have the very latest maps of North America and USA on your CoPilot app.
Click here to report a map improvement through MapSure today or you can now report MapSure updates directly from within CoPilot Live.
To learn more about the ALK MapSure Service visit copilotlive.com/mapsure
We’ve released a complete map update featuring our latest 2012 Q4 map data for all CoPilot North America customers. The update includes thousands of new miles of roads in the U.S. and Canada and hundreds of map improvements submitted by our customers through the ALK MapSure service.
How to download your quarterly map update:
1) Download the latest free app update from iTunes, Google Play or the CoPilot Web Store
2) Now you’re ready to download your maps via WiFi
3) Within your CoPilot app, go to MyCoPilot and select My Maps