In a world full of online options, is there any wonder more people chose to click Add to Cart then head to the mall? Here at CoPilot, we’ve always got our finger on the pulse of popular opinion which is why we’ve decided to make it really easy on you this holiday season.
CoPilot is the perfect compliment to any newly purchased smartphone or tablet and you can send it as a present from the comfort of your home, office or sitting outside the dressing room holding a purse that doesn’t belong to you.
Here’s how to become the best gift-giver:
Got the email address of your recipient? Great. Open the App Store on your device and get started.
App Store (via iPhone/iPad):
1. Search for the CoPilot app you want to gift on the App Store
2. Click that weird box with the arrow through the top.
3. Click the Gift icon on the bottom row of options
4. Enter your recipient’s email address, a holiday message and the date you want them to receive the gift
App Store (via iTunes on a PC/laptop):
- Search for the CoPilot app you want to gift on the App Store
- Underneath the app icon, select the arrow to expand the options
- Select “Gift This App”
- Enter your recipient’s email address, a holiday message and choose whether you want to send the gift via email or print a confirmation
For Android Smartphone & Tablet recipients:
Option 1: You can gift the app through the CoPilot Webstore. Once you’ve purchased the app, you’ll receive an order confirmation to your email containing the order number and product license key that the recipient will use to download and activate the CoPilot Premium app. Print the confirmation and present it to the lucky recipient when you choose!
Option 2: You can buy a Google Play gift card and include it with a nice card and the name of the CoPilot app you want to give.
For Windows Phone 8 recipients:
Microsoft allows you to download a digital gift card for it’s stores.
Download the app from the Windows Phone 8 store, select the card and then the amount. You can attach a personal note, too.
You will receive an email confirmation of the gift card, and the app also presents a history of your gift card purchases.
The receiver of the gift card will get an email with a code that can be redeemed in a variety of places, including the Windows Store app in Windows (Account, My Account) and online via the Microsoft web site.
If you’re not a Windows Phone user, you can still give a physical gift card for the Windows phone store at retailers like Best Buy.
Happy and safe travels this holiday season!