Last week you heard about our guest blogger Heath Padgett and his podcast-The RV Entrepreneur. Heath and his wife took CoPilot RV on a trip…check out the second part of this series and see below for the last part of our guest blogger series with Heath:
6 Reasons Why You Should Be Using CoPilot RV Navigation This Summer
My wife and I are currently planning out our summer road trip in our RV. This summer we’ll make our way from Texas all the way up to Canada, through the Rocky Mountains and Glacier National Park. I couldn’t be more excited to get out of the summer heat and go hang out in some mountains.
That being said, the one thing we’ve made sure to take care of before leaving is having a solid navigation app while driving our rig. It’s one thing to get lost in a place you’re unfamiliar with, but it’s another thing entirely to get lost in a foreign place while also driving a 33 ft home on wheels.
For this summer, I highly recommend you download the new CoPilot RV navigation app if you’re planning on driving your RV cross country.
Here are a few reasons why you should probably make that happen… like, right now.
- You don’t want this to happen. Yes, this happens to people. But it should never have to happen to you. In the CoPilot RV app you can enter your height and other dimensions so you don’t turn your RV into a convertible.
- You can plan the most epic trip of all time with over 50 stops in the app. Grand Canyon? Yep. Yellowstone National Park? Yep. Okay, you get the point.
- You want to get there fast, but not on a road that looks like this. Since this app is designed for rvs, you don’t have to worry about it taking you down sketchy back roads (where no RV should ever have to go).
- Sometimes when you’re out adventuring you get into places with zero cell service. Most navigation apps run off data. Inside the CoPilot RV app you can download all your maps so you never lose reception… like a boss.
- You can easily find RV parks and places to camp inside the app. While cruising along the Pacific Coast Highway this summer in your RV you can easily pinpoint RV parks en route to Disneyland.
- Everyone wants a happy marriage. Let’s be honest. When the GPS goes haywire, so does everyone else in the RV. I can honestly say that our biggest source of conflict has come from getting lost and having to U-turn our RV in random places across America. Do yourself a favor and download this app before hitting the road this summer so you can enjoy the trip without getting lost or kicked out of the RV (talking to you, husbands).
Personally, one of my favorite features about the new app by CoPilot is the fact that I can download all of my maps to my phone and not use cellular data. Why? I’m a millennial and cell phone data is like gold to me, that’s why. Plus, when you’re visiting national parks or remote areas where cell signal is weak or nonexistent, you’re going to want a GPS you can rely on.
Download the CoPilot RV Navigation app before you hit the road this summer. It will help you avoid sketchy back roads, getting lost, and potentially fighting with your spouse.
Get it today for 30 % off!
(limited time offer)