- Ready for your holiday? If you haven’t decided on your spring travel destination yet, here are some handy tips to get you in that travel mood:
- Before you pack your sunglasses and hit the road, check whether all your maps up-to-date. Make sure to download all the relevant maps for your travel destination. Here are some tips on managing and saving maps:
- If you will be traveling to another country and you don’t have a data plan activated, make sure to switch your data roaming off before you cross the border
- Will you looking for rest stops and petrol stations during your long drive on the highway? Or will you be heading to the country side to find a hotel or restaurant tucked away in a little village? With our POI tips you can make sure to find the perfect stop on your trip:
- With ActiveTraffic™ you can be sure that your holiday trip will be relaxing and that you will reach your destination on time without surprises. See how ActiveTraffic and ActiveRoutes™ helps you avoid traffic on the roads:
- If you decide to book a rental car for your spring break, these helpful tips will help you choose the best option.
- If your trip involves long drives, here is a tip on how to make your battery last longer.
- And last but not least, check out these tips on how to avoid being distracted while you drive before you get behind the wheel:
Got great ideas or think we could improve? Please do keep us up to date and help us improve the app in our customer forum: http://forum.copilotgps.com/