Drive farther with CoPilot GPS features!

We know you love your CoPilot GPS and we’ve got even more ways for you to enjoy navigating! Upgrade your GPS experience to get lifetime use of:

• Voice-guided, turn by turn navigation
  • 3D map views
  • Automatic route recalculation
  • Speed limit warnings
  • Realistic ClearTurn™ display
  • Lane arrows and sign info at highway exit

Ready? Here’s how to upgrade:

Open your CoPilot GPS app and choose MyCoPilot – > Features & Upgradesphoto 1

Choose Full voice-guided 3D Navigation

photo 2

Click Buy Now and enjoy your new fully loaded app!

photo 3

This entry was posted in General News and Info. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Cory
    Posted October 2, 2013 at 4:25 pm | Permalink

Does this work in Canada and in the USA?

• Ashley Riley
      Posted October 7, 2013 at 2:48 pm | Permalink

Hi Cory,

You can upgrade your CoPilot GPS to work in North America if you have downloaded the corresponding maps.

2. Gerry noble
    Posted October 2, 2013 at 11:36 pm | Permalink

Great app

3. Duane Clause
    Posted October 6, 2013 at 11:13 pm | Permalink

Hello,

What is the difference / features between the $8.99 upgrade and the $14.99 HD Live?

Thanks,
    Duane

4. Lewis De Payne
    Posted October 8, 2013 at 10:31 pm | Permalink

Just use your iPhone navigation, and you won’t need to pay for this app.

5. Johnny ttorrs
    Posted December 2, 2013 at 9:57 am | Permalink

IS This up grand 4 laptop 8. Truck is there a new version 2 download

6. John
    Posted December 2, 2013 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

I have been a loyal user of CoPilot for quite awhile, I even invested in upgrading to your turn by turn street name guidance. I was so surprised however, when all that vanished with a supposed upgrade to what was working fine till that happened. SADLY, I HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE TO COPILOT AS I FEEL YOU HAVE TAKEN ME FOR A RIDE. YOU ARE NOW ASKING ME TO UPGRADE ONCE AGAIN AT A PRICE, TO WHAT I ALREADY HAD, BUT IS NOW GONE SINCE YOUR “UPGRADE”. I have no intention of doing that, having found a system that works just as well as yours used to without them trying to get into my wallet. When CoPilot worked the way I expected, it was great and I enjoyed my time with it, I do not like being ripped off however, so all the best. SAYONARA!

• Christian
      Posted December 6, 2013 at 6:35 am | Permalink

Hi John – If you have previously purchased the in-app upgrade to full navigation within CoPilot GPS app then you don’t need to upgrade or pay again for that. If you’ve installed an upgrade or moved to a different device just be sure to sign in with the same CoPilot ID and it’ll restore your existing licenses.

7. Mick
    Posted December 2, 2013 at 7:39 pm | Permalink

Trying to update for $9.99 but it comes up at $29.99. Does it only charge you $9.99 or what happens. This is the first time I have posted this

• Christian
      Posted December 6, 2013 at 6:32 am | Permalink

Hi Mick – which app were you trying to purchase? The only app on sale was CoPilot Premium USA, and the CoPilot GPS sale was for US navigation only.

8. Amit
    Posted January 2, 2014 at 2:09 pm | Permalink

I upgraded to the turn-by-turn voice guided navigation for 30% off. It seems like the voice navigation is turned on but all I get is turn left or turn right. It isn’t announcing street names like it should. Someone suggested that I should choose the voice with an asterisk (e.g. *Frank) but there is no US voice with a asterisk mark on it nor is there any option to download it. Without the street names announcement, its not working out properly. After the upgrade, I am also not able to figure out, how to display the speed limit !

9. LHB
    Posted March 7, 2014 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

Does this upgrade work with NO data plan on the phone?

10. Joseensuisse
    Posted March 7, 2014 at 4:24 pm | Permalink

Je parle le français et je comprends rien de votre mail
    Ou sont les alertes radars?

11. Morten Haugen
    Posted March 8, 2014 at 6:21 am | Permalink

After getting a good offer on email to upgrade my Copilot v9.5 with “Full voice-guided 3D navigation” for just $9.99 – I went on to do the upgrade as explained above. But the upgrade you get from Google Play is NOT $9.99 it’s $24.99 how can that be?

• Ashley Riley
      Posted March 10, 2014 at 8:49 am | Permalink

Hi Morten,

Which map region do you have? If you’ve downloaded North America maps, you will see the upgrade is $9.99. If you have a different region, the price will be different.

12. Mathieu Desmarais
    Posted March 8, 2014 at 9:22 am | Permalink

I have buy this upgrade but dont have lane assist arrows.

13. Morten Haugen
    Posted March 8, 2014 at 1:54 pm | Permalink

I posted a message yesterday about an advertising email i got from Copilot Mach 7th 2014 that gave me a good offer on “Upgrade to 3D Maps & Voice Guidance! Unlimited Use for $9.99 – Select MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades” Now, the offer says $9.99, but the price on Google Play is $24.99. Why is that? And why can’t I find my previous message i posted yesterday about this? Did it not pass the moderation?

14. Erich Kesse
    Posted March 10, 2014 at 9:27 am | Permalink

Similar problem. Upgrade of $9.99 looked great. That’s only £6 + a small bank fee. But, upgrade comes up as £17.49. That’s $29 plus a small bank fee!
    Replies also seem to keep asking which map I’m using. (Why would that matter?) I have both North America and Europe. Which I can upgrade for marvelously expenses separately too.
    Has co-pilot been hacked?

15. Erich Kesse
    Posted March 10, 2014 at 9:27 am | Permalink

Replies also seem to keep asking which map I’m using. (Why would that matter?) I have both North America and Europe. Which I can upgrade for marvellously expenses separately too.
    Has co-pilot been hacked?

One Trackback