FREE map update for CoPilot users

We‚Äôve released a complete map update featuring our latest 2013 Q1 map data for all CoPilot North America customers.¬† The update includes thousands of new miles of roads in the U.S. and Canada and hundreds of map improvements submitted by our customers through the¬†ALK MapSure‚ĄĘ¬† service.

How to download your quarterly map update:

1) Download the latest free app update from iTunes, Google Play,  Windows Phone Store  or the CoPilot Web Store

2) Connect to WiFi

3) Inside your CoPilot app, go to MyCoPilot and select My Maps

copilot map update 1

4) Select North America.

5) A pop-up will appear asking you if you would like to install your map update. Tap Continue and your map download will immediately begin.

6)  The North America region will automatically start downloading. If you would prefer to only download a sub-region (and save space on your device) just pause the North America region and tap the sub-region you wish to download.

7) Enjoy your updated maps!

Got a question? Please leave us a comment on our blog or contact CoPilot support.

This entry was posted in Android News & Updates, CoPilot GPS, CoPilot Premium, CoPilot Truck, iPad News & Updates, Windows Mobile News & Updates. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Ralph Glasswick
    Posted June 18, 2013 at 4:02 pm | Permalink

I am a CoPilot Live Premium USA customer. I followed the instructions for installing the Q1 2013 map updates but step #5 (popup asking if I wanted to install my map update) does not occur. I deleted my maps (Northwest, Southwest, Plains and Rockies and Canada) and downloaded them again. How do I tell if I in fact do have the updated versions of the maps?

2. Claude B.
    Posted June 19, 2013 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

How do we know what version of North America map we have?

I didn’t received a note on my iPad about the new version, I saw that on Facebook there is a new version.
    I’ve made a spot check on the North America map, and the same mistake/problem is there: I live in Qu√©bec and it is indicated that my home address is West Bend, Wisconsin, 53095 !!!!!
    But my home is well indicated on the map!!
    Also, the Postal Code for Canada doesn’t work. (All places in Canada it is indicated as US ZIP Code) !!!
    Also it is very slow to react in a moving car.

3. Kevin Bolton
    Posted June 21, 2013 at 5:27 pm | Permalink

Hey I am headed to Brazil on Monday and would like to use my CoPilot there.
    Are maps available for Brazil. I see it listed but it appears to be locked

Cheers
    Kevin

• Christian
      Posted June 28, 2013 at 4:35 am | Permalink

Hi Kevin. Yes, there is a CoPilot Live Premium Brazil app, alternatively you could download the Brazil maps via our free CoPilot GPS app.

4. Milan
    Posted June 22, 2013 at 1:20 pm | Permalink

Hi,
    I’m from Croatia and I have just registered and upgraded free version to Full voice-guided 3D navigation for $24,99 but nothing has happened. I’m using Iphone . When I click on Features and Upgrades i can see a tick over the icon Full voice-guided 3D navigation but that’s it. I can’t download any maps. Please help. sorry for bad English

• Viktor
      Posted July 2, 2013 at 5:29 pm | Permalink

Hey Milan,

I recently bought European Street Maps Upgrade for $33.99 and I’m trying to understand what I was paid money for. Support has not given me any answer yet. I think those two upgrades – full voice-guided 3D navigation for $24,99 and European Street Maps Upgrade for $33.99 are the scam.

5. Elizabeth
    Posted June 29, 2013 at 3:43 pm | Permalink

I have Co-Pilot Live on my Samsung Galaxy 10 and I LOVE it. I am in the process of updating the maps at the moment and it appears to be doing the job without a klatch. Wahoo!

6. Valentin Bitisn
    Posted September 22, 2013 at 3:09 pm | Permalink

And again is or when will the mileage logs be available for co-pilot truck for windows laptop? I have the old version and it cannot be updated with the new maps.I NEED the state mileage logs!!!

7. richard
    Posted September 29, 2013 at 8:48 pm | Permalink

Valentin Bitisn
    You are not alone. I got co pilot 11 and they did not evin offer upgraded maps for my laptop. it stinks tat you pay 500$ for a program you would think they would help with that.
    I think they are not interested in us drivers that make a living out here.