January and February MapSure Updates Now Available!

MapSure

We’ve just released our new¬†MapSure‚ĄĘ update which includes updates reported by users via MapSure during the months of January and February and other map improvements. The updates are available for the following CoPilot North America/USA, ¬†Android¬†and iOS customers:

• CoPilot GPS,
  • CoPilot Live Premium,
  • CoPilot Live Premium HD,
  • ¬†CoPilot Truck,
  • and CoPilot Truck HD¬†

===============================================================

Here’s how to get the latest  MapSure update:

- Go to¬†MyCoPilot > News & Updates¬†and tap ‚ÄúMapSure Map Update Available for Download‚ÄĚ

- Tap the orange Install button at the bottom of the message. You do not need to restart to begin using the new map data.

Quarterly Maps

IMPORTANT for CoPilot Customers: In order to receive the latest map update you MUST have the latest 2012 Q4 Quarterly Maps.

Instructions on how to get the 2012 Q4 Quarterly Maps can be found here.

===============================================================

This free update is part of our MapSure service that guarantees you always have the very latest maps of North America and USA on your CoPilot app.

Click here to report a map improvement through MapSure today or you can now report MapSure updates directly from within CoPilot Live.

To learn more about the ALK MapSure Service visit copilotlive.com/mapsure

This entry was posted in Android News & Updates, CoPilot GPS, CoPilot Truck and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Michael Quinlan
    Posted March 14, 2013 at 5:59 pm | Permalink

I’ve complained about this in your support forums, with little in the way of useful response, so I’ll ask again here: why do you continue to refer to these updates as monthly, when they are not?

• Ashley Riley
      Posted March 15, 2013 at 8:46 am | Permalink

Hi Michael,

This particular update is for map improvements submitted by users in the months of January and February.

• Michael Quinlan
        Posted March 16, 2013 at 5:54 pm | Permalink

I understand that – it’s made very clear in the article. In the term “monthly updates”, the word “monthly” would be interpreted by almost anyone as referring to the frequency with which the updates are made available. If your response was intended to answer my question, are you saying that “monthly” refers to the time period during which map corrections were submitted by users? If so, then the users also submitted the corrections over a period of 59 days, and you might as well refer to them as daily updates.

What you’re doing is the equivalent of claiming that a newspaper delivered once each week is a daily newspaper because the news occurs on a daily basis.

2. Dennis Gabb
    Posted March 15, 2013 at 11:19 pm | Permalink

I have co-pilot live 8 are there up-date for this version? As there it is missing lots of new roads etc.
    I use this on my dell axim X51v Processor Intel PXA 270 Processor speed 624MHz or do I require something new?

3. ray pash
    Posted March 21, 2013 at 11:59 am | Permalink

I have a Nexus 7 and co-pilot premium used to work fantastically. Now when I try and turn on my screen is black and I can’t find your contact center.

4. Valentin Bitisn
    Posted April 6, 2013 at 5:07 pm | Permalink

I have asked before and no one answered WHEN WILL THE MILEAGE LOG BE AVAILABLE? I am still using the non-updated version and it will not access the monthly updates ?