End of Year Sale: Get up to 33% off CoPilot Live Apps until January 7th!

Snap-2012-12-21-17-25-41

Hot on the heels of the Version 9.4 launch - we’re excited to announce our End of Year CoPilot Sale.  For a limited time only, you can get our CoPilot Live Premium apps on SALE – up to 33% off!  Or you can upgrade your CoPilot GPS app to full voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation with 3D maps for only $6.99!

Whether you still need a last minute gift or you’re just looking for a little extra guidance for your holiday travels, now is the time to get a CoPilot app for your smartphone or tablet!

======================================================================

CoPilot Live PremiumOur flagship app turns your device into a high performance GPS with unlimited use of voice-guided, turn by-turn navigation with 3D maps, a year of free real-time traffic service and free map updates!

copilot HD USA

Get CoPilot Live Premium HD USA

$14.99 ….NOW only $9.99

Shop for your iPad & iPad Mini

CoPilot Live PRemium logoCoPilot Live Premium USA:

$9.99 ….NOW only $7.99

Shop for your iPhone

Shop for your Android smartphone or tablet

======================================================================

CoPilot GPS – If you’re already enjoying our free offline CoPilot GPS route-planning and local exploring app, now is the time to upgrade and add unlimited use of voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation with 3D maps, speed limit alerts and our advanced lane guidance features for only $6.99!

CoPilot GPS logo

Upgrade your CoPilot GPS app

Within your CoPilot GPS app tap MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades > Full voice-guided 3D navigation

Hurry, the CoPilot End of Year Sale ends January 7th, 2013, so don’t miss your chance to save big!

We hope you have a Happy Holiday!

This entry was posted in Android News & Updates, CoPilot GPS, CoPilot Premium, iPad News & Updates, Special Offers and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Cat
    Posted December 23, 2012 at 11:35 am | Permalink

Can someone tell me the difference between copilot premium on sale for 7.99 and the in-app upgrade for 6.99? Does premium include the year of traffic and the other doesn’t? And how is traffic data delivered–I’m using this on my Nexus 7 tablet, not a phone, so not sure if traffic would work for me anyway. Thanks.

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted December 27, 2012 at 10:37 pm | Permalink

Hi Cat,

CoPilot Live Premium includes free traffic service for a year, CoPilot GPS does not. Traffic is a live service and requires a data plan so if your tablet is connected by WiFi only then traffic will not work. Hope this was helpful, please let us know if you have any other questions.

2. Mike Heron
    Posted December 28, 2012 at 12:53 am | Permalink

I bought Copilot with the North America map hopefully to use on my IPad as an alternative to Microsoft Street & Trips which I run on a laptop.
    I use these when traveling in my RV.

Is there anyway I can create POI’s of my own on CoPilot as I can on Streets & trips ?

3. Mike Friedman
    Posted December 28, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

I owned the Pocket PC version of Co-Pilot for many years. (And paid quite a lot for it!) I’m now on Android and have two questions:

1: What’s the difference between the $3.99 Standard and $7.99 Premium versions? Is it only the live traffic?

2: I have two Android devices which I use interchangably: A Galaxy S2 and Nexus 7. Can the program be installed on both for one fee, or do you require two separate purchases?

Thanks, and happy new year.

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted January 2, 2013 at 1:44 pm | Permalink

Hi Mike, in regards to your first question, the CoPilot Live Premium includes all the features you need for turn-by-turn 3D navigation. It also includes a free year of traffic. CoPilot Live Standard includes 2D navigation but does not include all the full featured navigation features that Premium includes.

For the 2nd question If you purchase CoPilot from Google Play, you will be able to install the app on your Android phone and tablet. However, both devices will need to be registered to the same CoPilot Live ID in order for this to work.

4. Eric
    Posted January 3, 2013 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

I just upgraded from the free app but nothing happened. What do i need to do? Also, how do i get the one year of free traffic? Thanks.

5. Eric
    Posted January 3, 2013 at 3:56 pm | Permalink

Is the upgrade not the same as CoPilot Live Premium? If not, I want to cancel the upgrade and get the Live Premium for $1 more.

6. Michael
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 11:27 am | Permalink

I bought the microSD card for my Magellan RoadMate how do I get updates for it? Also is there a way to back it up in case the SD card goes bad?