CoPilot GPS – Up to 50% Off Full Turn-by-Turn Navigation

We have great news for our CoPilot GPS customers — now is the perfect time to upgrade your CoPilot GPS app to full voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation and enjoy 3D map views, plus speed limit alerts, lane assist arrows and much more.

For a limited time only, we’re offering 50% off lifetime use of full voice-guided 3D navigation!  But hurry, offer ends November 18, 2012.

————————————————————————————————————

Here’s How to Upgrade:

Start your CoPilot GPS app then tap -> My CoPilot -> Features & Upgrades

Full navigation is only $7.99 for unlimited lifetime use.

Features Include:

• • Full turn-by-turn guidance with Text-to-Speech voice technology to pronounce full street names
  • • Clear, non-distracting 3D map views
  • • Automatic route recalculation
  • • Speed limit warnings
  • • Realistic ClearTurn™ display at complex interchanges and highway exits
  • • Lane indicator arrows and highway exit sign info

————————————————————————————————————

Get great savings on CoPilot extras too!

ActiveTraffic™
Avoid delays with a subscription to our intelligent real-time traffic service.  Learn more about ActiveTraffic
    Now only $8.99

Drive for a Cause!
Download our Breast Cancer Awareness Theme and we’ll donate 100% of the proceeds to charity. Learn More
Only $.99

This entry was posted in Android News & Updates, CoPilot GPS, CoPilot Premium, iPad News & Updates, Special Offers and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. F.C.
    Posted November 6, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Permalink

Great deal. But when I go to Features & Upgrades it still says $16.99, even when I’m on the Google Play Checkout Page. I’ve tried 4 hours ago and just now again.

2. Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
    Posted November 6, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Permalink

Hi F.C. have you tried logging in with your CoPilot User ID & password?

3. F. C.
    Posted November 6, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Permalink

Hi Adrienne. Yes, I’m logged in with my CoPilot Account. I’ll try to reinstall tomorrow. It’s not a problem that I live in Switzerland is it?

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted November 13, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Permalink

Hi F.C.,

it’s not a problem that you are in Switzerland but the $7.99 is the upgrade price to get full navigation, if you selected US maps when you initially started your app. It sounds like you initially selected the Switzerland region so you will have to purchase full navigation for Europe at the sale price of $16.99. Hopefully this answers your question.

4. Sophie
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Permalink

I downloaded the Co-pilot full voice navigation however there are no voice instructions, just the maps. Do I have to activate it somehow.

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted November 13, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Permalink

Hi Sophie,

You will have to pick the voice that has a * next to it in order to activate the text to speech voice navigation.

5. Ashley
    Posted November 10, 2012 at 2:16 am | Permalink

Hey it’s still saying $19.99 not $7.99 (Australian Store)

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted November 13, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Permalink

Hi Ashley, the $7.99 is the upgrade price to get full navigation, if you selected US maps when you initially started your app. Australia is a different sale price.

6. Jason
    Posted November 11, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Permalink

I’m logged in (Canada) and still see the price as $18.99. I would like to upgrade–but only at the sale price. Thanks!

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted November 13, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

Hi Jason, the $7.99 is the upgrade price to get full navigation, if you selected US maps when you initially started your app. Canada has a different sale price.

7. Mark Barone
    Posted November 15, 2012 at 4:42 am | Permalink

Hello,
    I’m from Canada and tell me if I’m doing this right as I find it confusing on how it’s organised. Basically I want an offline GPS with maps of Canada and USA so here is what I done. I installed CoPilot GPS version 9.3.0.173 and selected the North America map. If I got o features and ugrades I only have one option….Full Voice-Guided 3D navigations for 6.99 Euro’s (Is there a reason why Euro’s is the default) when I click it I’m at google play and it converts it to 8.81$ Canadian.
    1. Is this the special price?
    2.What is the regular price?
    3.Considering it started in Euro’s, did I download the wrong one?
    4. Is this the only software to use that you made for North America (Canada and USA) or do you sell other ones for North America ( Canada and USA ) and if so what are the difference between them and the one I installed.

Thank you for your time.
    Mark

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted November 15, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Permalink

Hi Mark,

Please contact support directly in order to troubleshoot your issue. http://copilotlive.com/us/support/supportContact.asp

• Mark Barone
        Posted November 16, 2012 at 3:38 am | Permalink

I didn’t know there was a problem…it works with the maps and everything is fine….I’m worried I’ll miss out on the special. Can you answer at least some of the questions?
        I sent an email to the link that you mentioned.
        THank you.
        Mark Barone

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
          Posted November 16, 2012 at 11:36 am | Permalink

Hi Mark,

You will be able to take advantage of the sale special. The U.S. Sale price is $7.99 versus $9.99 for USA Maps. I spoke with tech support and they told me they are working directly with you for this inquiry. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

8. Aub
    Posted November 18, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Permalink

Your prices are too high

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:22 am | Permalink

Hi Aub,

We are sorry to hear this, our goal is to try and offer the best product we can at the lowest possible price for an on-board navigation app and we feel our prices are very competitive versus our other competitors. We do offer great specials on our apps, so please feel free to check our blog for any upcoming promotions that we offer.

9. Jeff
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Permalink

I was going to install this at my brother’s suggestion, but now I see I’m a few hours late (November 18). Any chance I can still get the sale price?

Thanks!

10. Rick
    Posted December 2, 2012 at 10:40 pm | Permalink

When is the next Sale for USA maps Voice. ??

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted December 14, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Permalink

Hi Rick,

We offer promotions and Sales throughout the year. I do not have an exact date to give you, but you can continue to check the blog for new promotions and sales that we offer.