Get 50% Off CoPilot Live Navigation Apps All Week Long!

Thanksgiving is about traditions -  football, turkey  and of course the dessert!! It also means traveling to many people who will be hitting the roads and flying the skies to spend time with family and friends for the annual turkey celebration.

With airfares much higher than this time last year, AAA expects the number of Americans traveling on the road this Thanksgiving up 11% from last year.

In order to celebrate and save some money,  Starting today and ending Novemebr 28,2011 , CoPilot Live  will be offering a 50% off promotion for the week of Thanksgiving!

CoPilot Live Thanksgiving Prices:

CoPilot Live Premium USA   $9.99  -  Go to Android Market or iTunes  for Android or iPhone
CoPilot Live Premium HD USA  $12.99  - Go to  iTunes to purchase for iPad
============================================================================

CoPilot Live Premium NA    $12.99 -  iTunes  for  iPhone
CoPilot Live Premium HD NA       $14.99 - Go to  iTunes to purchase for iPad
 ============================================================================

CoPilot Live Standard USA    $2.99 - Go to Android Market or iTunes for Android or iPhone
CoPilot Live Standard NA    $3.99 -Go to iTunes to purchase for iPhone

============================================================================

Get ready for a safe and stress free Thanksgiving journey with CoPilot Live Premium and Standard apps!
The CoPilot Live Team

This entry was posted in Android News & Updates, CoPilot Premium, iPad News & Updates, Special Offers and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Uve Jacobs
    Posted November 19, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

Can i get a 50%off for the map off Western Europe?
    Or is this discount only for USA.
    Regards Uve Jacobs
    Hamburg
    Germany

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted November 21, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Permalink

Hi Uve,

This is for USA for right now but keep a look out for other promotions we might have in the future in regards to the Western Europe app.

Thank you.

2. Eli
    Posted November 20, 2011 at 11:36 am | Permalink

is the 50% off also for Windows mobile phones?

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted November 21, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Permalink

Hi Eli,

We are not offering a promo for CoPilot Live v.8 at this time.

• Eli
        Posted November 21, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Permalink

I just found out from the email support staff that Windows Mobile 6.5 (v. 8) is not included in the sale as you said.

I’ve been thinking back and forth about buying that for a long time. When I thought that I saw it on sale I decided I would buy it. Since it’s not, I guess I’ll give it some more time.

Will the Windows Mobile 6.5 product be upgraded to Copilot Live Premium (v. 9)?

Thanks.

3. ML
    Posted November 22, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Permalink

On the Android Market, the Premium USA and Standard USA show the new discounted prices that match those stated in the post above, but Premium NA, the one I’d like to buy, still shows the full price of $19.98 instead of the discounted price shown above ($12.99), which, incidentally, is not 50% off, but rather 35% off.

Could you fix the post above and/or the price on the Android Market to reflect whatever the correct price is supposed to be?

Thanks

4. Posted November 22, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Permalink

According to your advertisement on this page :
    CoPilot Live Premium NA $12.99 – Android Market or iTunes for Android or iPhone

But when I am trying to buy, by clicking on ‚ÄúAndroid Market‚ÄĚ link in the above line, it shows CoPilot Live NA for 19.99 could you please fix this issue?

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted November 28, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

Hello,

Problem is all fixed, thank you for your patience.

5. Paul
    Posted November 22, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

Why they spamming my inbox with this shite don’t they know who is in the US and who is not? GOD DAMN IDIOTS!!!!!

• joe
      Posted November 22, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Permalink

Amazing that you don’t have time to delete a message, but you do have time to navigate to this site, log in, type out a blasphemous, hateful comment, and share it will the world! Hope the rest of your week goes better than today must be going!

• Christian
      Posted November 23, 2011 at 6:27 am | Permalink

There’s a ‘Unsubscribe’ button at the footer of every email we send. Click on it to unsubscribe. We’re working on adding functionality so you can choose which emails you wish to receive.

6. joe
    Posted November 22, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Permalink

Do your new iPhone/iPad apps still require a 1.3 +/- GB download with every quarterly update? I thought I’d heard that with iOS 5, updates (in general) were going to be able to be smaller, just patches (or whatever the correct terminology is here), but I don’t know if that applies to your product.

7. joe
    Posted November 22, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Permalink

Will there ever be a CoPilot Truck Nav discount for the iOS app? I’ve soured a bit over the years toward ALK, with your combination of very costly/very restrictive use when it comes to the Truck product. I bought a PC version of your software one time, and found what a pain it was to unregister it and install it on another laptop. Then you offered me a discount on the newer PC software, but wouldn’t let me use that discount on the iPad app (which was (and still is) my primary hardware in the truck at that time, rather than any Windows PC). I understand that you probably had no way of transferring the license across platforms, but it was still a bitter $150 pill to swallow to buy the app, when I already own a licensed copy of the software that I would be willing to de-register. So I didn’t upgrade the PC version, and I haven’t bought the app. I don’t often think of companies or their tactics as greedy, but I do here when it comes to your handling of the Truck Nav products. Maybe it’s just been my experience, and nobody else feels that way… :-/

8. Khai Nguyen
    Posted November 22, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Permalink

What is difference between Premium USA vs Premium NA other than price?

9. Robert H. Merriman
    Posted November 22, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

I too would like to purchase CoPilot Live Premium NA but the link in the ad for this software in Android Market takes you instead to CoPilot Live NA – not the Premium version. In iTunes, the link takes you to the correct location but I don’t use iTunes.

10. David mckittrick
    Posted November 22, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Permalink

PLEASE do not send these offers to customers outside the US , each time I get the mail I go and try to buy EU app only to discover we do not qualify, Amazon never do that !!!

• Christian
      Posted November 23, 2011 at 6:28 am | Permalink

Sorry if the email wasn’t of interest to you. There’s a ‘Unsubscribe’ button at the footer of every email we send. Click on it to unsubscribe. We’re working on adding functionality so you can choose which region emails you wish to receive.

11. Garreth Jeremiah
    Posted November 22, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Permalink

Clicking “CoPilot Live Premium NA” actually takes me to “CoPilot Live North America”….where is the CoPilot Live Premium NA ???

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted November 28, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Permalink

Hi Garreth,

There was an error in the text. As of right now, the CoPilot Live NA is only for iTunes. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

12. Tiger
    Posted November 22, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Permalink

Half price should be $4.50 and $6.50 from $9.99 and $12.99 standard price? Why are still same price?

13. Placy
    Posted November 23, 2011 at 12:10 am | Permalink

I have C0Pilot Live and I love it. Why should I upgrade to CoPilot premium? Is the Thanksgiving sale for the program or just upgrades?

14. Craig M
    Posted November 23, 2011 at 4:26 am | Permalink

Looking at the android market at 0924 GMT there is no sign of copilot live premium NA. How do I purchase this?

A warning to those purchasing copilot live premium: if you purchased the additional maps for any part of the world for co-pilot live regular then those maps are not available until you buy them again with copilot live premium. I got caught with this since these are often described as “upgrades”. If you’re using a range of maps then this particular upgrade becomes a serious downgrade.

• Helene
      Posted November 23, 2011 at 9:30 am | Permalink

Hi Craig, there is no such a thing as upgrade on the different appstores, they don’t have that facility. Also the maps are directly linked to the app and not separated. If you want UK maps, then you’ll buy CoPilot Live UK & Ireland. If you want various european countries then we recommend you to buy CoPilot Live Premium Europe.

• Craig M
        Posted November 23, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

That might make sense if you purchased copilot live from the App Store, that I purchased this from the website and purchased the various map packages separately at considerable expense (they are, I agree, much cheaper than they were). So when I sent an e-mail calling copilot live premium an upgrade I reasonably expected that it was an upgrade on my existing purchase rather than a completely new purchase. I already have purchased copilot live premium UK but uninstalled that for the above reasons. I want to purchased copilot live premium NA as I expect to vacation in Canada next year and may well be forced to upgrade to co-pilot premium before then.

15. Wayne
    Posted November 23, 2011 at 7:29 am | Permalink

• Helene
      Posted November 23, 2011 at 9:37 am | Permalink

Hi Wayne, appstores have no upgrade facilities so the 50% off is for the app itself. CoPilot Live is packed with lot of new features and it could take me whole day to write that down for you, but have a look at this superb video we created to show what we improved, where we innovated and you’ll be convinced : http://www.youtube.com/copilotlive#p/u/6/vqmICm02FC4

16. Dave Azadi
    Posted November 23, 2011 at 7:36 am | Permalink

Do you have 2 products , what is the difference
    Your email is confusing . Without knowing what the premium has that we don’t in Copilot Live.
    Then someone never bought anything from you pays the same as us
    So there is no upgrade . Just ask to buy the primum version also

• Helene
      Posted November 23, 2011 at 9:44 am | Permalink

Hi Dave, as mentioned previously, the appstores and markets have no upgrade facilities so it’s not possible for us to provide existing customers a reduced price compared to those who don’t have CoPilot…sad but true, and we can’t do anything about it. So we provide to everybody a substantial discount, 50%!, that could be a good compromise. CoPilot Live Premium is our brand new app, bringing lot of cool and innovative features, have a look at our self explanatory video: http://www.youtube.com/copilotlive#p/u/6/vqmICm02FC4

17. Tzvi Tal
    Posted November 23, 2011 at 10:41 am | Permalink

There are number of posts about Premium NA version that not exists on Android market. No one was answered. Shows disrespect to the customers who is willing to buy this product.

18. leo
    Posted November 23, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Permalink

The market price for NA premium is still 18.99
    It hasn’t been discounted

19. Garreth Jeremiah
    Posted November 23, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Permalink

I guess I will ask again !

Clicking ‚ÄúCoPilot Live Premium NA‚ÄĚ for the android market actually takes me to ‚ÄúCoPilot Live North America‚ÄĚ (v8.x)‚Ķ.where is the CoPilot Live Premium NA ???

I repeat: where is the CoPilot Live Premium NA ?

• Helene
      Posted November 25, 2011 at 4:15 am | Permalink

Hi Garreth, There’s a slight mistake on our message, we don’t sell CoPilot Live Premium NA but only USA on the Android Market, that’s why you can’t find it, we’ll rectify the mistake shortly.

20. Mike
    Posted November 24, 2011 at 6:51 am | Permalink

Trying to purchase your Copilot live NA but it is not listed in the Android Market. Is there another way to buy this item before the sale ends?

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted November 28, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Permalink

Hi Mike we have fixed the problem, currently CoPilot Live NA is not offered for the Android Market. It is available in iTunes. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

21. Jen
    Posted November 28, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Permalink

How do I buy the app as a gift if we share different computers? Will the app have to be downloaded on to my iTunes which the person can then not use?

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted November 29, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Permalink

I believe when you gift an app it goes to the recipients email address. However, this is an Apple question, you might want to verify this with iTunes.

22. Phil
    Posted November 29, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

Is it still possible to get the discount…..I totally missed this.

• Adrienne Lieberman // Marketing Coordinator, North America
      Posted November 29, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Permalink

Hi Phil,

Unfortunately the sale ended yesterday. However, keep checking out blog for future sales and promotions.