Our New Generation of CoPilot Live Apps are On Their Way!

There’s a new generation of CoPilot Live navigation apps coming soon…

as soon as they arrive, you’ll be the first to know they’re here.

See a sneak preview here

The all NEW CoPilot Live…coming Soon to iPhone, Android and iPad!

This entry was posted in Android News & Updates, CoPilot Premium, iPad News & Updates and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Jason Bonie
    Posted June 18, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Permalink

Are the new versions going to be tied to IMEI numbers as well so that they won’t function on a non-cellular device (like the Archos 101)?

2. mobilemail
    Posted June 19, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

Will you continue to support Windows Mobile 6 with your new release…or am I dead-ended?

3. Notch
    Posted June 20, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Permalink

Is a speech recognition module going to be included? Seem to remember that a speech recognition module was promised for Copilot Live 8 when that version was released 2 years ago.

• Devon Valenti // Marketing Manager, North America
      Posted June 22, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Permalink

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your comments! We’ll have more information to share very soon.

Thanks,
      Devon

4. Jeff
    Posted June 25, 2011 at 5:53 am | Permalink

Version for Windows Phone PLEASE!!!!

5. Eddie
    Posted June 26, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

I second Jeff’s comment! Windows Phone 7 needs a great, completely off-line nav tool like CoPilot! There’s a great market with no competition right now!

6. Steve M
    Posted June 26, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Permalink

Will this be a paid upgrade? Also, would love to beta test!

7. Michael
    Posted June 30, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Permalink

Actually, this is disappointing for me. I run Windows Mobile Professional 6.5 on my Hd2. I received the email about the New CoPilot. Seems like we Windows customers are being dumped. The link to the Windows section of CoPilot’s website isn’t even working.

Michael

• Michael
      Posted June 30, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Permalink

Okay, I am replying to myself. I did find a link that works.

Michael

• loaddown
        Posted June 30, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Permalink

Please give us the link to the Windows Mobile 6 version upgrade.

One Trackback