Weâ€™ve just released a new free monthly map maintenance update for all CoPilot Live North America, CoPilot Live USA, CoPilot Live HD North America and CoPilot Live Directions customers.Â The new update includes emergency road closures, updates reported by users via MapSureâ„˘ during the month ofÂ November and other improvements.Â So if you submitted a street or address change inÂ November via MapSure, itâ€™s now available!
You can download the free update directly from your device via mobile web or WiFi, here’s how:
- Go to MENU > Updates and tap â€śCheck for Updatesâ€ť
- After the download is finished, make sure to completely restart CoPilot Live to ensure the update is complete.Â If you do not restart, you will not see the new map data.
If you prefer to have your device check for these monthly updates automatically:
- Go to MENU > Updates and select the â€śCheck for Updates When CoPilot Startsâ€ť option and tap OK
IMPORTANT:Â In order to receive the monthly update you MUST have the latest Quarterly MapsÂ on your CoPilot Live for the map maintenance updates to work.Â
- For iPhone & iPad customers:Â You can download the latest free Quarterly map update via the most recent application update in your iTunes.Â
- For CoPilot Live Directions & Laptop customers: You can download the latest free Quarterly map update directly from your device.Â Within CoPilot Live, go to Menu > Get Maps
- For Windows Mobile & Android customers:Â Download your free full map update using the latest version of CoPilot Central 2.0 desktop companion software. You can download and install CoPilot Central 2.0 from www.copilotlive.com/central.Â You must also have the latest version of CoPilot Live for your Windows Mobile or Android device.Â You can also download the latest version of maps directly from your phone using CoPilot Live.Â Within CoPilot Live, go to Menu > Get Maps
ALK MapSure Service
This free update is part of our MapSure service that guarantees you always have the very latest map of North America on your CoPilot Live. Click here to report a map update through MapSure today or you can now report MapSure updates directly from within CoPilot Live.Â Just go to MENU > MapSureÂ
Enjoy the weekend and the snow if you have it!