We‚Äôve posted a new update for the¬†CoPilot Central 2.0 Desktop Companion software for Android and Windows Mobile customers.¬† With this new update, PC*MILER Navigator 450 and RightWay 550 customers are also now eligible to use CoPilot Central.¬†
The new¬†update includes the following improvements:
- Adds support for PC*MILER Navigator 450 and RightWay 550 customers
- Better device detection
- Improved backup size calculation PC*MILER Navigator 450 and RightWay 550 customers
- Resume partial downloads
- Fix KML generation on non-English computers
There are 2 new versions of the update available.¬† Both versions offer exactly the same functionality and features.¬† The different version numbers correspond to how you are downloading the update. Therefore you only need to download one version.¬†
Here is how to get the update:
- For current CoPilot Central users:¬† If you are already using CoPilot Central, simply start Central and upon start-up you will be notified that a new version — 188.8.131.52 is available to you. (see the image below) Once you choose the update, the download will ensue and Central will automatically restart.
- For new CoPilot Central users and users that want to upgrade an earlier version of Central via the website:¬† If you are downloading CoPilot Central for the first time, you can download the new version — 184.108.40.206 from our website.¬† Or if you have a version of Central earlier than 220.127.116.11x we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the new version — 18.104.22.168 through the website.¬† Click here for more instructions on how to do so.
Please note:¬† if you download version 22.214.171.124 via Central then you do not need to download version 126.96.36.199 from the website.¬† Version 188.8.131.52 is only for new customers or those that are upgrading from a version earlier than 184.108.40.206x.