Turn your smartphone into a full GPS navigation system

The gifts are all open, the dinner is done and hopefully the relatives are gone.  (Except you Aunt Betty, I could never get enough of you…)

Now the real fun begins!  It’s time to play with all those new gadgets and gizmos you got this holiday season.  And if one of those cool new gifts happens to be an iPhone, Android or Windows Mobile smartphone, then you got a gift you probably don’t even know about yet.  Add CoPilot Live v8 to your phone and you’ve got yourself a full-featured GPS system too.

CoPilot Live’s voice-guided, turn-by-turn GPS navigation with 3D mapping is the equivalent of using a dedicated Personal Navigation System—only in a much slimmer and let’s be honest, much cooler device.  Wherever you take your phone, you take CoPilot Live—whether you’re on the road, on foot or riding your bike.  Just enter a destination, and go.  Learn more at copilotlive.com

Take advantage of our current holiday promotion and turn your smartphone into a full GPS system for only $19.99.   Offer is only valid until January 2nd so hurry don’t miss out!

This entry was posted in Android News & Updates, CoPilot Premium, Special Offers, Windows Mobile News & Updates and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Paul
    Posted December 28, 2009 at 3:22 pm | Permalink

Is there a way Canadian’s can access the Android version of this deal? We are not able to view paid content on the Android Marketplace without rooting/hacking the Android phone. I have purchased Android content on websites and installed it to my phone before. Is ALK able to provide some similar type of web based download?

• Devon Valenti // Marketing Manager
      Posted December 29, 2009 at 7:32 am | Permalink

Hi Paul,

You can purchase CoPilot Live from our estore: http://www.alk.com/copilot/copilot8-store.asp

Once purchased, follow the onscreen instructions and you should be all set. If you have any problems, just let me know.

Regards,
      Devon Valenti

• Paul
        Posted January 1, 2010 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

Well, after purchasing and downloading the software from the above link and following the onscreen and e-mailed instructions, I have discovered it only includes cab files for Windows Mobile. There seems to be no Android files included in that download/purchase link.

So I have a product key but I have no access to the actual Android software.

Lawrence, perhaps you should hold off until we get some clarification from Devon.

I’ll also contact support once it is open tomorrow but feel free to e-mail me Devon.

Thanks,
        Paul

2. Lawrence Goodman
    Posted December 29, 2009 at 8:05 pm | Permalink

Hi. I am interested in buying CoPilot Live for my Motorola Droid but can’t seem to find it on the Google App Market. How do I go about getting this at the Promotional price of $19.99?? I have it for the Iphone 3GS and it works absolutely fantastic. I am a reseller of high end phones and import a full line of products from overseas. Your program is absolutely amazing and makes Garmin and other Mobile GPS software pale by comparison.

How can I get this for my Android?? PLEASE HELP

• Devon Valenti // Marketing Manager
      Posted December 30, 2009 at 7:21 am | Permalink

Hi Lawrence,

You should be able to purchase CoPilot Live for your Droid on our estore: http://www.alk.com/copilot/copilot8-store.asp

It’s on sale there for $19.99 until January 2nd.

If you have any problems with the purchase, just let me know. And glad to hear you’re a CoPilot Live fan!!

Regards,
      Devon Valenti

3. Devon Valenti // Marketing Manager
    Posted January 25, 2010 at 11:16 am | Permalink

Hi everyone,

We’re extremely pleased to hear you’re enjoying our blog! We want this to be an open forum where we can hear all your feedback and general thoughts. So keep the comments coming! And we’ve got a lot more to share including new product updates, tips and tricks for CoPilot Live, interviews with our developers and more. Stay tuned!

And if there is something else you’d like to see posted or you’d find helpful, just let us know.

Thanks,