Live Traffic, Gas Prices and Local Search now available for CoPilot Live iPhone App

CoPilot Live Traffic 2We’re excited to let you know we’ve just released a new, free update to the CoPilot Live GPS navigation App for iPhone.   The update is now available for download via the App Store on your iPhone.  With this latest update you now have the option to access premium Live services including Live traffic information, Live local Internet search and Live gas prices via in-app purchase for $19.99.

These premium Live services are delivered via your iPhone’s mobile Internet connection to give you useful real-time information about your route making your journey easier and more predictable.   You’ll have access to:

Live Traffic information featuring high quality, constantly updated traffic information from INRIX.  It will provide you details about reported incidents on-route or at your destination, and can automatically calculate an alternative route to avoid delays.

Live Local Search so you can find your favorite brand, local business or other nearby product or service through access to location-specific Internet search.

Live Fuel Prices so you can avoid seeing your car’s empty light come on.  CoPilot Live V8 will instantly find and guide you to the cheapest gas station near your current location.

If you already have tcopilot_livetraffiche CoPilot Live navigation App for your iPhone, you can add the premium Live services  via in-app purchase for $19.99 for 12 months use.   If you don’t have it, now is a great time to get it—the app is now available for just $24.99 throughout December.

And if you know someone that doesn’t have CoPilot Live navigation, be sure to pass along our holiday promotion to your friends –  CoPilot Live on Sale for $24.99

This entry was posted in CoPilot Premium, Special Offers and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Randy Fulk
    Posted December 3, 2009 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

I bought the live service as soon as it became available. The live search is awesome. I have one question about the live traffic. If there is an accident on your route will it show up on the screen when you get close to it or will you have to wait until you come upon it, then click the live traffic for a detour route?

• Devon Valenti
      Posted December 3, 2009 at 3:47 pm | Permalink

Hi Randy,

If you have Traffic turned on and there are any traffic incidents on your route, you will get a traffic bar to the right of the screen and a voice instruction that says “Traffic Incident ahead”. You can click on the traffic bar to view the traffic incident details.

When you get close to the incident, the incident icon will display on the map as well.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Regards,
      Devon Valenti

2. Bill
    Posted December 3, 2009 at 5:23 pm | Permalink

Is it available in UK?

• Devon Valenti
      Posted December 4, 2009 at 7:17 am | Permalink

Hi Bill,

The UK app has been submitted to Apple and will hopefully be approved for release in the next few days. We’ll provide an update when its available.

Regards,
      Devon Valenti

3. Randy Fulk
    Posted December 3, 2009 at 6:15 pm | Permalink

Devon,

Thanks for the reply. I haven’t ran up on an accident (hope I don’t), but was just curious how it worked. I have a Tom Tom GPS that I have put away since using Co-Pilot on my iPhone.

Thanks,
    Randy

4. Jim Garbern
    Posted December 5, 2009 at 11:25 am | Permalink

I updated the app on my iphone, but I was not able to use the license key I purchased a few months ago, getting an Error 807, unsuccessful activation. Anyone else with this problem?

5. Dave Poulton
    Posted December 5, 2009 at 4:35 pm | Permalink

Yes same here downloaded copilot update today purchased the traffic service which itunes charged for and all I get is Purchase Failed Error 309

• Devon Valenti // Marketing Manager
      Posted December 11, 2009 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

Hi Dave,
      If you are experiencing an Error 309 message you may be using an invalid CoPilot Live ID/password credentials. You can correct this issue by following the instructions below:

1. Go to Menu -> Live Services -> Live Link -> Options -> Account Settings
      2. Select the “Edit” button
      3. Enter the correct CoPilot ID and Password.
      4. Select “OK”.
      5. Restart CoPilot. (CoPilot will automatically try to complete the transaction when the application is restarted)

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
      Devon Valenti

6. John Corbett
    Posted December 10, 2009 at 1:55 pm | Permalink

I am trying to restore my licenses after an iPhone restore. TTS restores OK, but Premium Live Services will not restore with Error 807. ???

• Posted January 7, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Permalink

Same here. Error 807 on restore traffic license???

• Devon Valenti // Marketing Manager
        Posted January 11, 2010 at 1:07 pm | Permalink

If you’re experiencing an Error 807, please email me directly at dvalenti@alk.com with your CoPilot ID and we’ll take a look at your licensing issue right away.

Thanks,
        Devon Valenti

7. Posted February 3, 2010 at 9:21 am | Permalink

Just purchased live traffic – getting error-309 – have re-entered correct id and password in settings but now getting invalid username/password. Getting worried now!

8. Posted February 8, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

Dear Mrs. Valenti,

Your blogs are very informative, professional and provacative.

Keep up the good work!